Gmail Not Receiving Emails on iPhone
Know how to fix Gmail unable to receive emails on iPhone and Android
Undoubtedly, Gmail is one of the finest services of Google which has helped the users to perform their regular email activities and access various Google and third-party services. Also, the service providers have even introduced multiple features within the Gmail application making it one of the finest email applications.
Besides, offering incredible services to the users there are chances that some users might encounter an issue with the Gmail application like Gmail not receiving emails. Fortunately, the users can easily fix this issue in time by trying out some simple troubleshooting solutions.
Also, this issue is quite common among iPhone and Android users. So, to help out the users here, they will be provided in this article. Moreover, the user can even contact support for help to resolve this issue in time.
Gmail Not Receiving Emails
Here are some of the basic solutions that users can try out for both iPhone and Android devices to fix Gmail not receiving emails on iPhone issue:
- Check the internet connectivity of the devices as there are chances Gmail might not be receiving email because of poor internet connection.
- Besides, the user can check the Gmail app version as in most cases, the Gmail application is not compatible with the software version of the devices.
- There are chances that the users might have enabled filters. So, in case, if the user is unable to receive an email it is recommended to check filter settings.
- Also, the user can try clearing the cached and stored data to resolve this issue in time.
- Further, it is suggested to the users to check the email forwarding option. If it is enabled, it is required that users disable the particular setting.
- Moreover, this issue can also arise because of the network settings of Gmail. So, to fix this issue quickly, it is suggested to the users to make the required changes in POP and IMAP settings and check if the issue is resolved or not.
- Also, the user can check the blocked contact list as there are chances that they might have blocked the particular user.
How to fix the issue of Gmail not Receiving Emails
You should always try to use the simplest method of troubleshooting email problems. You need to close the browser or application you are facing a problem with if not possible, restart the device then make sure you are connected with the internet properly and then try to use it again.
If you are not able to fix the problem using a simple reset you should go with the other solution:
- If you are using another email client for the Gmail access, you need to make sure the IMAP and POP settings are correct and complete.
- If you are using an older version of the application on your device, you should update it. Updating the application will resolve your problem and also let you access the new features of the email.
- If you are using a web browser to log in and facing the problem(s), you should try to use a different browser or reinstall or update the browser and in case the problem remains the same, you should contact Google support for further assistance.
Gmail Customer Support
If Gmail not receiving emails on iPhone or android after using the troubleshooting tips, you need to dial the toll-free number of Google support and elaborate on the concern. The representative on the phone will help you to get all the features working in your Gmail.
And if the user fails to fix this issue even after trying out these solutions then, it is suggested to contact the support for required help and fix the issues in time.