How to change Outlook Password
Check out the Ways to change Outlook password
The outlook is a well-known and widely used email client of Microsoft, which is used in the corporate world. It is preferred by most of the professionals for secure conversation. To log in to an Outlook account, the credentials of Microsoft account are used.
Steps to change Outlook password
To keep an account safe and secure from data theft, the password should be updated on a regular basis. Below mentioned steps are followed for Outlook change password:Browse the sign-in page of Outlook.
- Enter the username and password for the account.
- Once signed in, click the Microsoft account security question.
- In this section, select the password security option.
- To keep the account safe, the security code option is prompted. The code is received either by email or phone number.
- Then, the user verifies an email address or last 4-digits of the associated phone number and click Send code button.
- After that, enter the code in the given field and click Submit.
- Further, enter the current password and then create a new password.
- Finally, click Save to submit the changes and sign-in again to the Outlook account.
Outlook change password in iPhone
If an iPhone user has installed Outlook application on the phone and wants to change the password, it can be easily done. When a user inquires about how to change Outlook password due to security concerns, below mentioned steps can be followed:
- Open the Settings app on the iPhone.
- Click Mail, Contacts, calendar option in Settings.
- Then, choose the account from the list whose password is being changed.
- Click accounts and then select Account settings option under that.
- In the next step, the user can create a new password for the Outlook account by deleting the existing one.
- The new password is entered twice to confirm and then click the save button to link the new password to the account.
- Once, all the changes are done and the change process is completed, click the option of Done and finish the procedure.
- This is how the password of an Outlook account can be easily changed by following these steps.
For more info or help, the technical support of Microsoft can be contacted. The executives in the technical support team will assist the users with the best solutions and info. To reach the support center, the service of phone and email can be used. All the details of contact are available on the official website of Microsoft.