Common Issues facing in Google Chrome:
- Frozen Tab or Window
- Chrome Clean-Up Tool
- Reset Browser Settings
- Fix Protected System Files
- Delete User Profile
- Delete Web Data File
- Delete Extensions
- Edit Chrome Flags
- Disable Flash
How to remove unwanted ads, pop-ups & malware?
If you're seeing some of these problems with Chrome, you might have unwanted software or malware installed on your computer:
- Pop-up ads and new tabs that won't go away.
- The homepage or search engine changes without your permission.
- Suspicious Chrome extensions or toolbars popping up.
- Your browsing is hijacked and redirects to unwanted pages or ads.
- Alerts about a virus or an infected device.
Below are the few steps to follow to get rid of unwanted software. Avoid downloading from unwanted software which creates issues and verifies if the site is secured.
Step 1: Remove unwanted programs from Chrome (Windows only) If you are using a Mac or Linux computer, move on to
Step 2. Chrome helps you to find unwanted programs on your Windows computer.
- When Chrome shows an pop-up bar to remove unwanted programs, click Remove. Chrome will remove the software, set some settings to default, and turn off extensions.
- If the window shows to restart then click Restart computer.
Step 2: Remove unwanted programs (all computers) If you've installed or downloaded antivirus software, run the program to find to remove harmful programs.
Step 3: Reset your browser settings (all computers)
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Reset," click Reset.
- Confirm by clicking Reset.
Still not working? If the troubleshooting steps above don't work, call Google Chrome Technical Support Phone Number
Google Chrome Toll Free Phone Number
Are you finding further issues in Google Chrome? Then contact our well-experienced technicians for any issues to be resolved. Our technicians have excellent knowledge who will be able to solve all your problems quickly without any queries popping up in your mind. They are very sincere and friendly people who will help you as your own technician. Hence Call Google technical Support Phone Number for all your issues related to Google Chrome.